Some people always wanted to have perfectly aligned and healthy teeth, but certain factors keep them from undergoing orthodontic procedures like its unsightly metalwork, discomfort, and inconvenience. Thankfully as technology started to improve, so as the procedures and services in dentistry.
At Premier Dental Spa we offer an alternative to traditional orthodontics which is more comfortable, convenient, and discreet in the form of ClearCorrect. ClearCorrect eliminates the hassles associated with the conventional approach for patients to achieve favorable treatment and results.
Benefits of ClearCorrect
- Comfortable – It does not have metal brackets, wires, or rubber band that are unsightly and uncomfortable. Instead of using metal, it uses clear thermoplastic materials that applies a much-controlled force on the teeth for minimal discomfort.
- Visibility – ClearCorrect is made of thin and transparent plastic materials that are virtually invisible. It straightens the patient’s teeth discreetly without the use of any metalwork which makes it a favorable procedure for both teens and adults.
- Removability – Unlike the traditional orthodontics, ClearCorrect can be removed without the assistance of a dentist when necessary.
- Proper dental hygiene and care can be maintained – Without the wires and brackets attached to the teeth, patients can practice proper dental hygiene as they can brush the teeth easily and eat the food they want by removing the aligner. ClearCorrect does not require any special solutions or creams for cleaning, a soft-bristled toothbrush, gentle soap, and lukewarm water is sufficient for its maintenance..
- Lesser dental appointments – ClearCorrect trays are provided beforehand for patients to replace each aligner as scheduled by the dentist. It is typically scheduled every two weeks, but it may vary depending on the patient’s teeth condition.
- Health benefits – Patients can eat the foods they want and need for their proper nutrition, unlike other orthodontic treatments ClearCorrect does not have any food restrictions for overall wellness.
- Aesthetic results – The procedure can effectively correct teeth imperfections such as misalignments, bad bites, overcrowding, or excessive gaps for straighter and healthier looking teeth.
The road to a straighter, healthier mouth begins with an orthodontist appointment. If you’re looking for ClearCorrect Aligners in Tinton Falls, NJ, contact us at Premier Dental Spa and schedule an appointment. We’ll make sure to answer any other questions you might have. Visit us now at 709 Sycamore Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ 07701.